Get Wapda bills Bijli bill online check here for free. Ministry of Water and Power Energy (mowp) government of Pakistan give this responsibility to WAPDA. To distribute all Electricity bills in every city of Pakistan.
- Wapda Bills Bijli Bills Online Check
- Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
- Mepco Electric Supply Company (MEPCO)
- Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO)
- Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
- Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)
- Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO)
- Sukker Electric Power Company (SEPCO)
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)
- Tribal Electric Supply Company (TESCO)
- Karachi Electric Supply Company (K-Electric)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- WAPDA New Connection
- WAPDA Complaints
Wapda Bills Bijli Bills Online Check
WAPDA is working on efficiency and performance of its own since the very beginning. To facilitate the people of the country, WAPDA has introduced its official website to get wapda bills online in case you miss getting it at your home. It means if WAPDA bills don’t reach you through the WAPDA agent, then you go the proposals online at the official web link of Water and power development authority. We are also working to facilitate the people of KPK, Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, and Gilgit-Baltistan to get their online WAPDA duplicate copy. The following are the types of Online Bills in Pakistan.
- (Peshawar Electric Supply Company) PESCO Online Bills
- (Islamabad Electric Supply Company) IESCO Online Bills
- (Lahore Electric Supply Company) LESCO Online Bills
- (Multan Electric PowerCompany) MEPCO Online Bills
- (Faisalabad Electric Supply Company) FESCO Online Bills
- (Gujranwala Electric Power Company) GEPCO Online Bills
- (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company) HESCO Online Bills
- (Sukker Electric Power Company) SEPCO Online Bills
- (Quetta Electric Supply Company) QESCO Online Bills
- (Tribal Electric Supply Company) TESCO Online Bills
- (Karachi Electric Supply Company) K-Electric Online Bills
Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
LESCO is an abbreviation of Lahore Electric Supply Company. Lahore billing system Lesco is working since 1982. Areas of operation for Lahore to deliver power and electricity in 1. Lahore 2. Kasur 3. Sheikhupura, and 4. Okara districts.
Mepco Electric Supply Company (MEPCO)
Mepco stands for Multan Electric Supply Company. Multan billing system is working since 1998. Mepco is delivering power, and electricity is 13 districts with responsibility. Those districts are 1. Multan, 2. Muzaffargarh, 3. Layyah, 4. Dera Ghazi Khan, 5. Rajanpur, 6. Lodhran, 7. Bahawalpur, 8. Rahim Yar Khan, 9. Khanewal, 10. Sahiwal, 11. Pakpattan, 12. Vehari, and 13. Bahawalnagar.
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO)
Peshawar Electric Supply Company is a full form of PESCO. Electricity billing system of Peshawar is working since 1990. 26 lac people are getting benefitted by this company. It covers the 1204621 Hectares areas. Pesco provides electricity in 8 districts of Khayber Pakhtunkhwa. 1. Bannu, 2. Hazara1, 3. Hazara2, 4. Peshawar, 5. Mardan, 6. Swat, 7. Khyber, and 8. Swabi
Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
IESCO is a short form of Islamabad Electric Supply Company. Islamabad Electricity billing system is fulfilling its responsibility since it was corporate in 1998. IESCO is solving the problems of Islamabad capital, Rawalpindi, Attock, Chawkwal, and Jehlum districts from the day this company started operations.
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)
FESCO is the short name of Faisalabad Electric Supply Company. Faisalabad Electricity bills have also been delivered since 1998. FESCO is providing electricity in 8 districts, which are 1. Faisalabad, 2. Sargodha, 3. Mianwali, 4. Khushab, 5. Jhang, 6. Bhakkar, 7.T.T Singh, and 8. Chiniot district.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
GEPCO abbreviates Gujranwala. Electricity bills of Gujranwala are also to be delivered by Gepco since 1998. 1. Gujranwala, 2. Hafizabad, 3. Sialkot, 4. Narowal, 5. Gujrat, and 6. Mandi Bahauddin is six districts which are covered with electricity by GEPCO.
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO)
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company is the full name of HESCO. Electricity bills of Hyderabad are bee delivered by HESCO since 1998. Near about 10 Lac people are enjoying electricity provided through HESCO. It has four operations part. 1. Hyderabad has four divisions and 16 sub decisions. 2. Laar is having five decisions and 19 subdivisions. 3. Nawabshah is covering three divisions and 20 subdivisions. 4. Mirpurkhas has three divisions and 12 subdivisions.
Sukker Electric Power Company (SEPCO)
Sukkur Electric Power Company is a short form of SEPCO. SEPCO is a newly formed company. Sukkur electricity Bills are to be delivered by Sepco since 2010. It covers 1. Sukkur, 2. Ghotki, 3. Khairpur, 4. Kashmore/Kandhkot, 5. Jacobabad, 6. Shikarpur, 7.Larkana, 8. Kambar/Shahdadkot, 9. Dadu and Some Portions of 10. 11. Jamshoro, 12. Naushehro Feroze, 13.Shaheed Benazirabad, and 14.Rahimyar Khan districts.
Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)
QESCO is an abbreviation of QESCO. Quetta Electricity bills are being given to its customer by Qesco since 13 May 1998. QESCO has eight districts in its jurisdiction. 1. Quetta, 2. Mastung, 3. Khuzdar,
4. Kalat, 5. Loralai, 6. Qila Saifullah, 7. Muslim Bagh, and 8. Pashin.
Tribal Electric Supply Company (TESCO)
TESCO stands for Tribal Electric Supply Company. In Tribal areas, Electricity wapda bills are been delivered since 5 August 2004. Districts 1. Bajaur, 2. Mohmand, 3. Khyber, 4. Orakzai, 5. Kurram, 6. North Waziristan, and 7. South Waziristan is covered by TESCO.
Karachi Electric Supply Company (K-Electric)
K Electric Supply Company is Karachi Electric Power Company. The most populated area is been delivered with Karachi electricity bills by K-Electric since. K-electric is the only Electricity company which is formed on 13 September 1913 before Pakistan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How can I check my electricity bills Pakistan?
- Go to www.billibills.pk website.
- Search your bill type
- Check your reference number from your latest bill
- Put your reference number having 14 digits
- The system will generate your bill on the screen
- Take a print of your bill
- FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustments
- You pay your electricity bill
- FPA is the charge you pay for the purchasing of fuel to make electricity.
- You pay your bill and to make that electricity the fuel which is used you will also pay for that fuel as well
How to check wapda bill online?
- Go to www.billibills.pk
- Click on Check “your desired bill.”
- For Example “Check MEPCO Bills”
- Pur your 14 figures reference number
- You will have your bill in soft copy
- Print your bill by pressing Ctrl+P
- Pick up your phone
- Sms at 03366023123
- with your reference number
- Ask your bill amount
You can check How to Pay Electricity Bill Online.
WAPDA New Connection How to Apply New Connection?
Wapda consumers can apply for a new connection; ENC is a short form of Electricity New Connection. You can have an online new connection of electricity after paying demand notice and filling the form. In which you have to provide the following documents online. After paying a New Connection fee and follow the tracking by tracking number, you will get after applying a new meter connection.
- Property Document Copy
- Attested CNIC Copy of Applicant
- Attested CNIC Copy of Witness
- Neighbour Electricity Bill Copy
- Mobile Number
- Neighbour Contact Number
- Neighbour Adress
It is clear that complaints will be entertained by Wapda only not from the electricity companies like LESCO, MEPCO, QESCO, PESCO, IESCO, FESCO, GEPCO, HESCO, SEPCO, TESCO, NTDC etc due to detachment with WAPDA.Where to a complaint about WAPDA?
WAPDA online bill public complaints can be sent through registered mail at the given address.
OFFICE OF DG (Legal) WAPDA
Phone:042-992021144, 042-99202211-Ext: 3178
Email: [email protected]
Fb: facebook.com/wapda.prHow to complaint Wapda?
The complainant should send/convey the complaint with these supporting documents.
- Name of complaint (if any)
- Complaint Subject
- Complaint Content
- Documentary evidence to be attached
- Complainant personal information
- Designation (if any)
- Copy of CNIC
- Signature/thumb impression with date
- Contact number
- Email ID (if any)
- Postal address
Moreover, You can apply for jobs. And can get your bills details through MIS Management Information System. Bill Calculator calculates your bills after meter reading and putting your units etc.